We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February Goals

Last month I didn't set any goals. *gasp* I know, it was a weird month. Truth be told, I was tired, and wanted to enjoy a month without the pressure of "I have to achieve this" It's a firstborn thing. I did lots of fun stuff like reading magazines, cleaning up holiday messes, working on the dining room and failing on my attempt to recover a lamp shade (more on that to come) But it was a good start to 2010.

Here are my 10 goals for February:
  1. Recover lampshades
  2. Read two classics
  3. Love my husband more each day, and tell him so!
  4. Make a fun Valentine's craft
  5. Blog every weekday
  6. Not complain about winter
  7. Take some fun pictures
  8. Continue working on the basement, and live to tell about it
  9. Draw something
  10. Entertain once or twice

There's a pretty good possibility that we'll be spending the last two weeks of February in New York City for Lover's work. If that is the case, I have a few additional goals:
  1. Go to an Anthropologie store
  2. Shop!
  3. Take tons of pictures of the city
  4. Shop!
  5. Find cool fabric for clothes and crafts
  6. Shop!
  7. Go to all the museums
  8. Shop!
;-)


Anybody watching Lost tonight? I'm on the fence. Part of me wants to watch the series one week at a time, and enjoy the suspense. The other part of me wants to wait till the season is over, so that I can watch the whole thing at once, without any breaks. Hmm....

P.S. Don't forget to come back tomorrow for my big news!

4 comments:

RenĂ© February 2, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

I like your goals, especially number 3. I need to work on that myself.

Emily February 2, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

Oh, if you do make it to NY have a blast. Anthropologie is amazing - but nothing compares to an NYC anthro.

Anonymous February 2, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

I just don't know how you could wait on Lost. I think you should watch in real time- that way nothing can get spoiled for you on the internet. I really hate it when that happens. You could always just wait a day/hour so you can fast forward through commercials though.

Unknown February 3, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

I have to watch LOST in real time. I love the suspense. And the fact that my friends are watching live and texting me. Its a must for me!

We went to NYC in December but didn't get to do any shopping (however had no problems with the pictures). If you like food network, you should check out Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill - yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter