We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sparkly Senior Portrait Session

It's snowing outside my window, and the wind is brutal, so I thought I would share a session that I did this summer (when it was warm and sunny. Yay!) Carly was heading into her senior year and needed some affordable portraits done. She is an extremely talented and artistic girl, so we brainstormed some fun locations and outfits that would reflect that. She told me she wanted to do some "glamour" shots (how fun!) and showed up to the session with awesome makeup and even neat little pupil enhancing contacts! Here are a few from the first location we chose:











And for the next location, Carly told me she had chosen a "Michael Jackson" inspired outfit, as he was her favorite artist. We had a lot of fun with this one, and got some really neat looking shots.








All in all we had a great time and I was really happy with the pictures that I took. What's your favorite picture of the bunch?

Linked to Talented Tuesdays @ My Frugal Family

2 comments:

Kimberly January 27, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

so much talent! i definitely love the very first michael jackson one. it's great!

Expressions by Heather January 27, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

They turned out great!

I do photography as well, but since it's all outdoors, nothing new till the snow melts. I'm hoping to get some senior portraits done, though, this year. I just started up doing it as a business last fall.

Thanks for taking part in Talented Tuesday at My Frugal Family! Don't forget to come back next week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter